· Bodyclock Active is an alarm clock that wakes
you naturally, with a sunrise that gradually brightens over 15, 20, 30, 45, 60
or 90 minutes; choose the one that suits you.
· The light is a signal for your body to ease off
production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase levels of those that
help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol).
· At the end of the day, there's a 15, 20, 30, 45,
60 or 90 minute sunset to help you to naturally unwind ready for bed.
· Bodyclock Active has a radio with digital tuning
plus several other audio features to help you start your day feeling brighter
or help you relax naturally before sleep.
· Enhance your Bodyclock Active sunrise with a
dawn chorus or a rooster wake-up call. Or, if you have trouble nodding off,
there are 'white noise' and wave sounds to help lull you to sleep.
· As well as providing you with dimmable bedside
lighting, Bodyclock Active has a nightlight feature and a security option that turns
the light on while you're away.
· Using a dawn simulator like Bodyclock Active
helps keep your sleep/wake cycle on track and has been shown to boost mood,
energy and productivity levels for the whole day.
· If you're not a 'morning person' Bodyclock Active
is simply a much nicer way to wake up. It's also an effective winter blues
option and a useful complement to a lightbox in treating more severe SAD.
· Lumie invented the first dawn simulators and so
Bodyclock Active benefits from a wealth of experience and customer feedback.
· Bodyclock Active is covered by a 2-year